PataCoin

Will change lives one PataCon at a time

Introduction

PataCoin - the "Mutual Fund" DAO token - BEP20 Token

PataCoin aim is to invest in multiple asset classes such as NFTs, altcoins, wrapped coins and redistribute profits among holders
the selection of the assets will be done via DAO voting, and possible target prices for exit too

Token was originally launched in Feb 12th as per our announcement video, v2 has been re-launched on May 18th and will go live on Jun 5th 22:00:00 GMT

Presale contract will run until to May 31st 22:00:00 GMT aiming to collect 100BNB
80% of the funds will go into the liquidity locked for a year, the remaining 20% into the treasury

For every buy/sell transaction in the PataCoin token a 15% tax is charged, from this tax on sales, 35% will go back into liquidity and the other 65% as BNB into the treasury fund for development, marketing and the "Mutual Fund"

Roadmap

Phase 1
YouTube Announcement ✅
Website and Social Media Channels launch ✅
Presale ✅
BSC Verification ✅
Contract goes live! ✅

Phase 2
Listing on coin gecko ⏳
Listing on coin market cap ⏳
Third party audit 🔜
Website DAO Voting integration 🔜

Allocation

Initial supply: 1,000,000,000,000 (100%)
Total Burned: 100,000,000,000 (10%)
Initial Burn: 50,000,000,000 (5%)
Launch Burn: 13,036,503,356.3 (1.3036%)
Presale Burn: 36,963,496,643.7 (3.6963%)
Presale: 5,545,356.3 (0.0375%)
Presale Contract: 5,545,356.3 (0.0005%)
PataClub NFT Liquidity: 369,690,420 (0.0369%)
Initial Treasury Handler: 36,969,042,000 (3.6969%)
Deployer (Locked 2023-02-24): 400,000,000,000 (40.0%)
Deployer (Locked 2022-07-20): 200,000,000,000 (20.0%)
Deployer (Locked 2022-07-04): 193,000,000,000 (19.3%)
Deployer (Unlocked): 7,570,371,359.7 (0.757%)
Treasury (Unlocked): 51,577,600,760 (5.1577%)
V1 Holders: 10,507,750,104 (1.0508%)